Dienstag, 23. November 2010

Eine sehr schlicht Karte / a very simple card

Ich brauchte mal wieder eine Danke-karte und als ich den sketch von CPS gesehen habe, wußte ich denn will ich probieren:

I need a thank you card and as I saw the sketch at CPS I know that I have to give it a try:



hier sieht man den Schimmer sehr schön / here you could see the shimmerz very good


paper play time - thank you
stamp something - thanks
sassy studio design - thank you
paper pretties - thank you
sisterhood of crafters - thankfull


Kommentare:

  1. How sweet! Thanks for playing along with SSD!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely card! Love the colors, they just make the image pop!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Karte wirkt total schön mit diesen gedeckten Farben. Klasse!

    Liebe Grüße
    Silvia

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is just ADORABLE! Thanks for joining in our fun at The Sisterhood! We hope to have you join us again in the future!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Danke! Es is sehr gut! - I remember very little of my highschool german, but I try :) Love the image you chose. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

    michelle

    AntwortenLöschen